Girls perform the songs of the Supremes. 1970, Copyright Vanley Burke
In partnership with museums, galleries, archives, and sites of heritage, we work with artists and creatives to experiment and test ideas. We amplify voices from all sections of our communities collaborating with artists of African descent nationally and internationally.
All people are welcome. Come and join us.
Museum X works with creative practitioners and specialists from the UK arts and heritage sector. We consult with organisations to deliver the following services:
- Community Participation and Engagement
- Curatorial services events, exhibitions, and online collections
- Interpretation to support inclusive history programmes
- Project based research and Evaluation
- Anti-racism training (must be committed to doing the work!)
Please contact: email@example.com